Place Cards Geographics
• In PAGE SETUP, click on the MARGINS tab.
• Place your flat card that you are going to print on, on top of and in the upper left hand corner of an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper. This will be used as a guide for measuring purposes for your margins.
• With a ruler measure from the bottom edge of the 8.5" x 11" piece of paper to the bottom of your printing area on the flat card. This would be your BOTTOM measurement.
• With a ruler measure from the right edge of the 8.5" x 11" piece of paper to the right side of your printing area on the flat card. This would be your RIGHT margin.
• The TOP and LEFT margin will be 0" or the width of your border.
NOTE: If the design has a border be sure to include that in your bottom and right margin measurement.
NOTE: If you set your margin at 0" a screen might pop up in regards to the margins being set outside the area of the page. If this happens, click on ignore.
NOTE: In PAGE SETUP, a picture of what your setup will look like is in the PREVIEW window.
• Click OK.
• Type in your text.
• Test print on a blank sheet of paper and compare with design product to make sure that text lines up correctly. Make any adjustments to text at this time.
• Once you are satisfied with your layout, print on your flat card/invitation.